COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Announcing the "Show us your Domains" winners!

Hail and well met Elyrians!

The holidays are almost upon us, but one item that was outstanding from our super-successful 2019 Kickstarter-versary were the results from the Show us your Domains contest.

I am happy to report that after countless hours reading and reviewing the over 200 entries we received, the judging team has chosen the overall winners for each of the four servers. Huzzah!

In case you missed the Kickstarter-versary, you can read all of the details of what transpired here.

For a quick recap of the contest, read on.

What was it?

During first three weeks of our 2019 Kickstarter-versary, any player who had claimed a domain of any size could participate in a contest to "Show us your Domain" - We accepted a short (750 words or less) story about domains, or an image that depicted domains in some way. There were more entries than we anticipated (well done!). so judging all of the entries took some time.

Finally, we judged all of the submissions, narrowed them down to finalists, and choose a winner and a runner up for each server from both categories (Stories and imagery).

To enter, players posted their submissions into the fan media forum with "[Show Us Your Domain]" at the start of the post's title.

Players were limited in submissions to one entry per domain or settlement holder.

16 players will receive prizes specified below, congratulations!

The winners (1st place) from each category will receive:

• 5000 EP to use to improve their domain!
  • Granted a unique gift from the team in the form of a monument that can be placed in their domain, affecting the domain in a positive way that is themed to the entrant's submission! (This is, in essence, a mini-design experience, though the studio is going to pick the monument's final form and its unique benefit.)

The runners up (2nd place) from each category will receive:

• 5000 EP to use to improve their domain!

Ok, that's enough of a summary of what the event was, now onto naming the winners!

Judging feedback

Here's what the judges had to say about all of the incredible submissions they examined and reviewed:

Ombwah had this to say: "There were so many creative entries, it was hard to narrow our favorites down to just two per server. The passion and excitement for your unique domains rang throughout each and every entry, but ultimately, we had to put our heads together and select our winners."

Snipehunter said: "I think the best part of this process for me was seeing the world of Elyria, in all four of its unique forms, come to life through the hearts, minds, and perspectives of the community. We're striving to build this incredibly broad and open world and that's a hell of a challenge but, when I see what everyone wants to do in this world we're building, it just reinvigorates me and sets the throttle to full open again. I want these stories and these images to be tangible, and shared by all, not just as stories as images, but as elements of the world we've all decided to inhabit together!"

"Thank you for transporting me to your domains and the journey through beautiful landscapes, bustling settlements, and dangerous situations. I look forward to visiting your domains in the future.", said JazzHands when asked about the submissions she reviewed.

Who won?

Without further ado, please congratulate the following winners, excellent efforts on your submissions!

Lore contest

Server: Angelica

Server: Luna

Server: Selene

Server: Oceanus

Art contest

Server: Angelica

Server: Luna

Server: Selene

Server: Oceanus

All winners can expect to see their 5000EP rewards in their inventory soon. 1st place winners will be contacted in the future regarding delivery of their unique monuments.

Kudos and congrats to all of you, job well done! We can't wait to see what you do with your domains next!

In conclusion

That's it for now, with the Tournament of Champions winners announced and now the results of the Show us your Domains contest revealed here, we bring our news on the 2019 Kickstarter-versary to a close.

Who knows what else is still to occur in 2019, you'll just have to wait to find out! ;)

Until next time,

More to come...

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

11/15/2019 10:18:14 PM #1

Congratulations to all!

11/15/2019 10:19:15 PM #2

Congratulations to all the winners o/

11/15/2019 10:24:37 PM #3

Congratulations you guys well done! Inspiring the team and hopefully others! Good job!

11/15/2019 10:27:30 PM #4

Congratulations to the Winners

11/15/2019 10:29:05 PM #5

lol

https://www.twitch.tv/billybuttcheek

11/15/2019 10:31:23 PM #6

Congrats to all!

11/15/2019 10:35:50 PM #7

Congratulations everyone!

11/15/2019 10:36:44 PM #8

Congratulations, the submissions were stellar and just made me want to be in game even more if that is possible.

Divide et Impera

11/15/2019 10:38:09 PM #9

Congratulations to all the winners! I know I'm giddy beyond belief.

Thank you to those who took the time to read the massive amount of submissions. I would have hated to have judged this there was so many good ones.

11/15/2019 11:54:43 PM #10

Congratulations to all Winners.

Hopefully some of these entries will find their way in game!

11/16/2019 12:21:57 AM #11

Congratulations to all! Wonderful submissions.

11/16/2019 12:26:46 AM #12

Congrats everyone!

11/16/2019 12:27:28 AM #13

Congratulations everyone! <3

11/16/2019 4:13:43 AM #14

SBS, I could kiss you, merci beaucoup for the 5000 EP, I will spend it well.

11/16/2019 5:34:03 AM #15

Congrats, Myn, Vex, Wolf and Grace!