COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
[Event] (Free Raffle Pt.6! Grab your Rein-Beers!)

Brought to you by the Free Mann Tavern (NA-E)

Bi-Weekly Event! (12/03/2019)-(12/17/2019) 23:59EST Time.

(Broke for the Holidays! Free Raffle #6!)

For this contest bring your suggestions!!

Were back with an event for the winter season!

Expect more events in the future with the coming new year!!

Hail Elyrians! Yet again were having another Free Raffle from the Free-Mann Tavern!! Looked into your stockings ,and realized something felt a little light? Maybe Santa put a little more coal in there then usual? Looking for something that get's you excited for the holidays?! Well This Free Raffle is perfect for you! Perhaps this is the time you will win? Whether you celebrate Christmas,Hannukah,Ramadan,Yuletide or more it doesnt matter to the cruel god known as RnG!

Looking to find your Fortune? Well you found the right post to reply too!

This Particular event is a Bi-weekly one which will allow people to participate for the next two weeks. The event is very simple. All you have to do is type something below in this forum ,and you will be put in for the raffle! You will have a number assigned based on when you post so if your the first post you have the raffle # 1 second post is #2 etc. etc. I hear christmas puns raise your luck! (Yeah Right.)

Important

Recently with winning the right for the Tournament of Champions if you put down a suggestion of what you want to see in the ToC for the Luna Server or just ideas you have in general for any ToC you will be entered in to an additional separate raffle as well as the regular raffle!

We will be using Random.org as our RNG Generator ,and the numbers will start at 1- to the last post dated.

To keep things absolutely fair the RNG drawing will be screen recorded ,and posted on the Tavern discord. To prove that the RNG wasn't done multiple times a forum post will be submitted ,and recorded at the time of the drawing on this thread to show that the video wasn't edited.

Accepted Submissions will end (23:59 EST) December,17th, 2019.

To Enter

🍺Simply reply to this post ,and channel whatever good luck energy you have to win!

🍺All Kingdoms/ Servers can participate

Prizes!

First Drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

Second Drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

Third drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

Fourth drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

For those in the Separate Raffle the Fifth drawing will be for you!

Fifth Drawing * will be a Mystery Prize *

(If by some small chance you win Twice/Thrice/Four times/ five times you can get multiple prizes! ..Lucky you!)

Rules

⦁ One Entry per (Player/Account)

Failing to comply with these rules will make you DISQUALIFIED.

Click here for more information about the Tavern

Click here for more information about the Tournament of Champions!

Good luck All!

12/3/2019 9:04:53 PM #1

Can we get a Kypiq eating contest at the Tournament of Champions

12/3/2019 9:28:03 PM #2

I don't think it'd be very fun to see them only eat a small portion of food. I'd like to see a Brudvir eating contest! They'd make for much larger portions

12/3/2019 9:49:33 PM #3

So it begins.

12/3/2019 9:57:33 PM #4

number 6 already; thanks for running these events!

12/3/2019 10:06:29 PM #5

Can we get one of those pig catching competitions where you oil up the pig and run around like a crazy man trying to catch the pig.

The pig chase will make sure people to get boared at the tournament. Gotta have solid entertainment or yule be sorry! I just really hope nobody sleighs anyone during the joust!

12/3/2019 10:17:35 PM #6

The tournament should have land, air and sea portions! Other stuff that would be nice to see would be kingdom vs kingdom events and smaller domain vs domain events.

12/3/2019 10:29:40 PM #7

No great Tournament would be complete without a Bard to immortalize it and its victors in story, song, or poetry. I can offer my services for a modest fee, or you might try Vaku, whom I've seen advertise as a writer also.

Three birds with one stone: raffle entry, separate raffle entry, and shameless plug. I hope this stone doesn't also hit one of those seven swans a-swimming. :D

12/3/2019 10:58:34 PM #8

For the ToC I heard you can flood your arena for sea combat (might be wrong) so you can do like Tribes vs tribes or have people sign up for ToC in pairs and have like a marathon where they compete in Air, Land and Sea (Edit: just saw that raindew had similar idea). Air would obviously be something related to gliders, while land can be anything from chariot racing to 2 v 2 combat, and Sea can also be like boat racing or boat combat in Arena.

Life's a Struggle when you are a Muggle.

A Wild Friend Code has appeared: F16C4D

12/3/2019 11:04:04 PM #9

creeping in

12/3/2019 11:06:56 PM #10

Cheers

12/3/2019 11:09:06 PM #11

whoop whoop

Luna server. Brudvir, Mayor/Shipwright/Lumberjack/Hunter. Kingdom Vornair, Duchy Dawn's Reach, county Penhook Bridge, Town: Amber Harbor, Currently, have 2500 EP at my disposal to develop my business. Friend Code: AB0DD0

12/3/2019 11:20:20 PM #12

TOC: I would like to see a mann vs beast event. No jungle cat, i'm talking Rancor-level like in that one piece of concept art....

12/3/2019 11:29:07 PM #13

Team contests would be fun. Something like tug-o-war. Other than that, a game that I would LOVE to see in action is the classic tag or freeze tag. Can you imagine a bunch of fantasy races making mad dashes to hiding places and running around like little kids?

12/3/2019 11:32:33 PM #14

Given my attempts to transmute lead to gold didn't work.. and I got lead poisoning... I figured I'd try this. Good luck, everyone!

12/3/2019 11:35:26 PM #15

I definitely hope someone streams or records it for us to watch outside of CoE. As well as records it in CoE as the FIRST champion of the games ever.

Friend Code: 5AE86A