COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
[Event] (Free Raffle Pt.6! Grab your Rein-Beers!)

Brought to you by the Free Mann Tavern (NA-E)

Bi-Weekly Event! (12/03/2019)-(12/17/2019) 23:59EST Time.

(Broke for the Holidays! Free Raffle #6!)

For this contest bring your suggestions!!

Were back with an event for the winter season!

Expect more events in the future with the coming new year!!

Hail Elyrians! Yet again were having another Free Raffle from the Free-Mann Tavern!! Looked into your stockings ,and realized something felt a little light? Maybe Santa put a little more coal in there then usual? Looking for something that get's you excited for the holidays?! Well This Free Raffle is perfect for you! Perhaps this is the time you will win? Whether you celebrate Christmas,Hannukah,Ramadan,Yuletide or more it doesnt matter to the cruel god known as RnG!

Looking to find your Fortune? Well you found the right post to reply too!

This Particular event is a Bi-weekly one which will allow people to participate for the next two weeks. The event is very simple. All you have to do is type something below in this forum ,and you will be put in for the raffle! You will have a number assigned based on when you post so if your the first post you have the raffle # 1 second post is #2 etc. etc. I hear christmas puns raise your luck! (Yeah Right.)

Important

Recently with winning the right for the Tournament of Champions if you put down a suggestion of what you want to see in the ToC for the Luna Server or just ideas you have in general for any ToC you will be entered in to an additional separate raffle as well as the regular raffle!

We will be using Random.org as our RNG Generator ,and the numbers will start at 1- to the last post dated.

To keep things absolutely fair the RNG drawing will be screen recorded ,and posted on the Tavern discord. To prove that the RNG wasn't done multiple times a forum post will be submitted ,and recorded at the time of the drawing on this thread to show that the video wasn't edited.

Accepted Submissions will end (23:59 EST) December,17th, 2019.

To Enter

🍺Simply reply to this post ,and channel whatever good luck energy you have to win!

🍺All Kingdoms/ Servers can participate

Prizes!

First Drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

Second Drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

Third drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

Fourth drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

For those in the Separate Raffle the Fifth drawing will be for you!

Fifth Drawing * will be a Mystery Prize *

(If by some small chance you win Twice/Thrice/Four times/ five times you can get multiple prizes! ..Lucky you!)

Rules

⦁ One Entry per (Player/Account)

Failing to comply with these rules will make you DISQUALIFIED.

Click here for more information about the Tavern

Click here for more information about the Tournament of Champions!

Good luck All!

... ...
12/4/2019 9:13:58 PM #61

I have never won anything. I hope I do win something but just happy this game is in development.

Jynelle

12/5/2019 1:51:05 AM #62

Posting in yet another raffle thread!

Count of Raberre's Rest

12/5/2019 2:55:34 AM #63

How about a Mann Vs Beast Tournament. Gather up ALOT of different animals and have people go in and fight the animals with either melee weapons only OR fist only depending on how hardcore you want it to be. Start with small animals in the first rounds then start stepping it up to bigger and bigger animals, and who ever survives to the end (or gets through more animals) wins.

Something like Rabbits > Pig > Dog/Wolf > Donkey or other medium mount > Horse or other large mount > Bull > Tiger >Otterbear/Bear > Rhino > Elephant/Mammoth > etc > etc

12/5/2019 4:55:18 AM #64

Greetings! I’ll like to enter this giveaway! I just want to get a Duchy which is impossible because I only have $60 to spend but yeah!

12/5/2019 9:18:34 AM #65

<Sorry double post, please do not count this one>

Count me in.

Who hides in the bakery on the longest night? A mince spy.

I don't know if grappling will be a mechanic but if it is, a simple bout of wrestling within a rope ring, like sumo fighting could be cool for the Tournament.

I will be playing on Selene (EU) Server
12/5/2019 11:34:05 AM #66

nice! <3

12/5/2019 11:37:50 AM #67

That bunny is super cute <3

12/5/2019 11:45:01 AM #68

There needs to be entertainment. I'm thinking puppeteering but if that creeps people out or just isn't supported then how about putting on a play?

Painting is a thing, I think... so a stage with swappable backdrops should be possible. Ready sleddy, scene change!

Friend & Conquest Code: 6B3A23

12/5/2019 1:21:24 PM #69

Here some ideas:

1. A "Chariot event" like in "Asterix at the Olympic Games" movie

2. Survivor tv series list: 200 challenges

survivor fandom com wiki Category Challenges

1. "Legion Run" events:

*Legion Run is a thrilling up to 5km run with obstacles of mud, fire, ice and barbed wire, held in different countries around the globe. Our events are the ultimate opportunity for you to push past your physical and mental limits, and share some epic moments with friends, co-workers or family.

legionrun com obstacles

12/5/2019 5:50:30 PM #70

Hopefully the ToC won't be too far or too inconvenient to attend. It will probably be hype as hell.

Good luck

Check out the Village of Astyria! We are recruiting!

NA - East : Bordweall : Bloodoak : Novigrad - Shield Wall Strong! Friend Code: 3D90E8

12/5/2019 5:54:39 PM #71

I'M FEELING LUCKY

12/5/2019 6:58:03 PM #72

hippity hoppity get off muh property

Out of Strife, Prosperity

Friend code: A45E7E

12/5/2019 8:42:51 PM #73

Good luck everyone!

12/5/2019 9:21:57 PM #74

Nice !

12/6/2019 2:17:11 AM #75

Good Fortune!