COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
First Name

Hello,

Long time ago i have created my login to get into this website (Fredef).

But this is not the name that i want to have in the game ! do i have the possibility to change it ? it wasn't so clear at that time this name will be used in the game...

thank you

Skilpadde - Leviathan's City in Salernum

12/6/2019 11:19:29 AM #1

It will not be your first name. You can pick that in game when it comes out and you create your character. It is only the name you use on the forums to identify yourself.

12/6/2019 3:11:12 PM #2

The "Persona" system will be rolled out on the website in the near future, we're told, which will allow for a whole new layer of communication/interaction/organization between players that will serve us much better, without compromising RL privacy. After all, even in game, surnames only give us last names, and will be shared by other players, and don't explicitly ID any actual characters.

I think this intermediate layer will make a huge difference in how we're able to deal with each other, while still maintaining privacy.

The forum name is the "Alias" in your web profile, and even that can be changed now, as well.

12/7/2019 10:25:47 AM #3

ok, thank you.

because i saw that i have to pay to change my "Alias" so i waas quite surprised en deducte this is because it will be also my name in game...

so all it's fine :)

Skilpadde - Leviathan's City in Salernum