COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
I started this account 2 years ago. Anyway to delete it or change the name?

I like to go by Excelsior or Excelsior100, and instead I have the name Exselzior which isn't so good. I haven't bought a package yet, so before I do I would want to use the name Excelsior100 for my account name. Is there anyways to either delete my whole account or change it from Excelszior to Excelsior100?

Gratz

12/10/2019 2:27:07 AM #1

You are better off keeping this account and just starting a new account. Unless you spend $10 for an alias change you cant change your name.

If you have items or assets you no longer have use for feel free to send them my way.

12/10/2019 2:31:38 AM #2

Generally your package should come with 1 free name change. So I would check on your profile settings to see if you do have a free name change. Otherwise you have to do as the above stated and pay $10 for name change.

12/10/2019 5:54:48 AM #3

Like Violet said, you probably can change the name still as you get one freebie name change.

Click on your name in the upper right, and select Account Management. Then on the left sidebar, select Alias. It will probably say you have 1 name change left. If it's available, then you are golden!

12/13/2019 10:03:09 PM #4

I'm a proprieter, I never came with a free name change.

• Proprietor • Programmer • Gamer • PsalmFirewall • NA-W • Friend Code: 62E37D •

12/13/2019 10:56:52 PM #5

Posted By Zeek_Halykr at 11:03 PM - Fri Dec 13 2019

I'm a proprieter, I never came with a free name change.

If you feel that is in error, feel free to reach out to [email protected] instead of hijacking someone else's thread. Thanks!

Locking otherwise as the thread was answered.