Greetings and Salutations,

I had a couple questions if you would be so kind as to illuminate for me.

Q1: from the initial post it would appear your group would offer consultation, undefined work orders, as well as in game products focused on architectural (blue prints?) or would your group be acting as a contractor to fulfill build requests of towers/walls and such ? Same question for Defense.

Q2. is your group looking at only training local militia or would the strategy group also provide mercenary work to anyone outside the Solaris Confederation ? - side note, has there been mention on the logistics of troop movement ? or who would cover the costs of outfitting them?

Q3. How will the Nightshade Strategy group accomplish keeping on the bleeding-edge or military technology? will the focus within the area be less economical and more towards research and development ?

*Statement - Didn't know which kingdom y'all were operating in at first, found y'all in Kairos along the southern segment of the continent . My settlement is along the South Eastern coast in the neighboring kingdom. *

Q4. while I may not be in need of warships at the moment, lumber will be a commodity id be interested in, as well as Janoa tribe knowledge which could help my own citizens.

Synopsis: Pretty interesting introduction, hit me up sometime in discord if y'all want to talk more.