COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
New player and poster:- forgot Tribe I chose

Hi all, My brain has been on vacation for a while and seems to have forgotten which tribe I chose. I seem to remember having chosen a tribe and then a surname to match or 'fit' that tribe. I was given a pet suited to Janoa tribe ... but that might just be a random generated pet, so I cannot say for definite that is tribe I chose. 1. Does having a Versary monkey mean for sure I chose the Janoa tribe? 2. Can you change tribes?

12/15/2019 10:32:55 AM #1

You dont have chosen a tribe yet. Once in game and you spark into a charecter, then you have chosen a tribe.

12/15/2019 11:32:39 AM #2

Ahhhhh, thanks. I thought with Surname choosing it was advised to choose name style of a tribe .... so the Versary monkey everyone got with pledge. Now I need to go look at tribes and decide which one to go to ........

12/15/2019 12:36:48 PM #3

Common misunderstanding <3

The surname generator is on the page where you can submit your chosen surname, but aside from generating a potential surname for you in the style of the tribe you click on the tribal portion of that page does nothing else.

You, your surname, your stuff, none of it is bound to a tribe by anything you do on that page it only reserves whatever surname you want for you for that server.

The only players with tribes bound in any way atm are title holders who have already placed on the map as they need to pick a majority tribe in their domain.

12/16/2019 5:43:36 PM #4

Posted By Labbe at 07:36 AM - Sun Dec 15 2019

Common misunderstanding <3

The surname generator is on the page where you can submit your chosen surname, but aside from generating a potential surname for you in the style of the tribe you click on the tribal portion of that page does nothing else.

You, your surname, your stuff, none of it is bound to a tribe by anything you do on that page it only reserves whatever surname you want for you for that server.

The only players with tribes bound in any way atm are title holders who have already placed on the map as they need to pick a majority tribe in their domain.

The last paragraph. So does that mean if you are mayor or above when you chose a domain you also pick the majority tribe?