COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Two factor Authentication

Can we please, please get two factor authentication?

I had not figured out what server this character was going to be on. I HAD NOT LOCKED SERVERS.

Now I go to think about it as calender's are server specific only to see the server is already locked. I am the only person with access to this account.

So not really sure how it got locked. Either there is a bug or someone figured out my password. I don't see anything missing from my inventory and I have changed my password to something a little more complicated.

12/15/2019 7:54:36 PM #1

two factor authentication would be amazing for account security. I don't see the reason not to have it, especially when players put thousands of dollars into the game.

12/15/2019 9:00:45 PM #2

I believe this was something they were looking to add at a later date.

Remember, theyre still updating the website and haven't finished yet. Lots to come!

12/15/2019 9:08:39 PM #3

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 4:00 PM - Sun Dec 15 2019

I believe this was something they were looking to add at a later date.

Remember, theyre still updating the website and haven't finished yet. Lots to come!

When people spend a lot of money, they want to make sure their stuff is secure. Setting up 2 Factor Auth, is very easy and takes up to 15 minutes setup and install.

12/15/2019 9:29:43 PM #4

And like I said (: Its something theyre looking to add. Theyre still updating the website

12/15/2019 11:37:04 PM #5

I am surprised they didnt do that yet... especially when the credit cards are stored. I just made a quick 2 minute purchase on the store and all i needed was my password.

I would be worried about a data breach, but like you said they are still updating the website... so might be a little more time ...

12/16/2019 2:01:29 AM #6

Security for their users, (as well as finishing the game) is a focus that SBS should do. Why back if we are using unprotected in-house systems? Not to mention Xsolla's... "suspicious" activity that they never address.

• Proprietor • Programmer • Gamer • PsalmFirewall • NA-W • Friend Code: 62E37D •

12/17/2019 2:31:53 AM #7

Well honestly at this stage of the game it should have been implemented. Someone whose put a lot of money into this game gets hacked and loses a lot won't look good. I mean someone snatches some hashes and it won't take too long to crack.