COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
bloodline new?

I just got a bloodline do i do anything now like selecting my land? i sent a surname to review, how do i do a coat of arms?

McPoyles rule

12/19/2019 10:55:51 PM #1

Custom coats of arms are not available yet, you will have to wait till later in development. (the ones you see in the community are unofficial aside from monarchs)

Bloodline will not get a chance to select land until exposition. At that point you will spark into a family and then use any exposition points you want to purchase whatever land you can afford, or ignore the land and purchase other things you want instead.

As of right now, the devs have strongly suggested we will get into testing phases in 2020, but the only other thing bloodline players are confirmed able to participate in atm is the Settlers of Elyria event, if you wanted to purchase a domain.

12/19/2019 11:20:52 PM #2

To quote on Labbe above, we expect a 2020 release of some form of testing. However, Bloodline afaik only has access to Beta 1 and 2. With us being in pre-alpha phases, I wouldn't expect a Beta until 2021.

However, Proprieter with access to Alpha II is still on the store ;)

• Proprietor • Programmer • Gamer • PsalmFirewall • NA-W • Friend Code: 62E37D •

12/19/2019 11:34:55 PM #3

Now that you have gotten Bloodline pack I recommend getting yourself familiarized with the different kingdoms and their communities, especially when buying land.

You've come at a good time, as there still are plenty of good settlements to choose from.

To live is to battle.