COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Blood Wolf [Part one]

The keskenians are pagans who have betrayed the teachings of the Virtori, their ancestors, and their order, shaming their names for centuries for the wealth of other worlds.

Seeing the horror of the great war, losing friends, brothers, your home. The great guardian of light, Emmanuel de Lefan, could not outwit the God of Wrath and fell under his influence. Surrounded by enemies, seeing the corpses of his comrades, Emmanuel could not restrain himself and with all the rage inherent in the house of Lefan'e, attacked the surrounding enemies. In the pouring rain, with all its fury, his bloody sword pierced the bodies of the renegades, the smell of blood permeated the wet air, and the ground turned a bloody color. A snide grin, that's what the renegades saw before they died. Striking with sword, shoulder, legs, and hands, the encircled wolf did not want to die like his people, and bit into the throats of his enemies, in his hour of need, all alone, betrayed and abandoned by all, the warrior pounced on the last enemy.

• I hate you! I hate you! Damn you, damn Kedrin! - Emmanuel shouted, wiping away tears in the rain.

Делай, что должно и что будет суждено случиться.

Кажущаяся наивность. хорошо вяжется с хитростью. 

Можно быть хитрее другого, но нельзя быть хитрее всех.
12/29/2019 12:20:52 PM #1
  • War: the greatest calamity that can cause suffering to humanity, it destroys religion, States, families. Any disaster is preferable to it. Do you understand? - Said an old, battle-worn soldier.

After these words, the enthusiasm of the recruits faded. They all knew he was right. Rumors of Keskenian atrocities in the East quickly spread throughout the country, fear, that's what bound the once brave boys who wanted to leave their home and serve their country to fight evil.Emmanuel bloody, betrayed their Lord, with all the inherent anger, he destroyed villages and towns, not for wealth, but for the sake of death, blood lust odurmanili his mind, there and mind his soldiers, who spared no one, not women, not children, all bringing a sacrifice to the unknown God. With each passing day, the nights are getting longer and their bloodlust is increasing, they do not know fatigue and break through any resistance for the sake of blood and suffering of other people, former Holy warriors Virtori lowered to the level of soldiers of the God of injustice. Pitiful sight.

A huge castle stood on top of a hill, its strong walls could not capture even the best forces of darkness, it is called The city of the dead because of the number of restless souls.

Until recently, the only thing that lit up this ominous place, frequent flashes of lightning. The huge camp, located opposite the mountain, surrounded by hundreds of crosses with human victims on them, torn banners and eternal shouts made this zamik not so terrible. Many banners fluttered over the camp, but one banner, which fluttered from the cross on which the boy hung, stood out against their background. The red dragon that devoured the sun, the banner of Emmanuel the bloody, made it plain that there would be no escape, everyone would be killed or severely tortured, for the glory of the unknown false God.

12/29/2019 7:37:00 PM #2

The usual silence of the Castle was broken by the screams of soldiers dying on the battlefield, the sound of steel piercing the bodies of people, the whistle of arrows and the fire of torches and the quiet wind. The defenders fought bravely, sending dozens of warriors to the chaos gods.

• Do you see these crosses?! If you allow these bastards to take over the walls, then repeat the fate of those poor souls on the crosses, do not dare to give up! Fight, do not dare to let them on our walls! Yelled at the top of his voice, young Baron

While the castellan commanded the archers to fire volley after volley, the young Baron watched with anticipation, all his life he wanted to prove himself for the king, if he could throw off the pagans, he would be adequately rewarded, he would become a hero for his people. While the Baron was thinking over his speech in the event of an easy victory, he was interrupted by a soldier.

• Sire, I heard strange noises under the Donjon, and I think the pagans are digging... - The soldier is interrupted in mid sentence by an incredibly loud sound

The West tower of the Donjon collapsed, and the whole castle was filled with dust. The soldiers in the courtyard were seriously frightened, no one could understand what had happened, only the skillful command of the castellan, did not allow the archers to stop firing.

The young Baron ordered the first and second troops of infantry in the courtyard to head for the gradually crumbling Donjon And taking a few archers, went to the 2nd wall. At this moment the pagans, who had attacked the castle from the outside of the wall, brought a battering RAM to the gate and even tried to break through the gate.

12/29/2019 7:37:05 PM #3

Bloodthirsty gods watched with a smile, feeding on the suffering of people, hiding under the mask of virtue, they threw the dice, in anticipation of even greater mites.

One by one, the soldiers in the courtyard rushed at the heavily armed pagans. The brief battle at the donjon turned into a massacre. The young Baron watched and saw how the pagans, knowing no mercy, slaughtered his soldiers. What he saw caused him fear, a small group of knights playfully, killing husbands who dared to challenge them. One of the pagans threw his sword aside and fought with his bare hands, showing his superiority. Despair, that's what ordinary ordinary soldiers felt when they saw how one surrounded pagan with a red dragon on his chest easily killed eight soldiers And his devilish laugh was louder than the screams of dying soldiers.

• I can turn things around, I must inspire my soldiers, prove myself worthy of being an aristocrat The young Baron repeated, and drawing his blade, he plunged into the thick of the battle

The young Baron fought well, but the blows of the pagans were stronger, he felt the full power of the unknown God, he felt their anger. He felt their power in practice. "If I can discard them, I will become a hero, I will become a new sovereign, I will perpetuate my name in the ages!" The young Baron thought to himself, and with a quick rush he attacked one of the pagans. The young Baron attacked the pagan with all his fury, with all his skill, and thought that he was pressing him. But the more the pagan defended himself, the more it became clear with what ease the knight defends himself from the attacks of the young Baron. Already exhausted, the young Baron was about to make a decisive blow, but...

The young Baron did not immediately understand what had happened, but after a moment of confusion, he felt the absence of his right hand. This is the end, everything slowed down, he realized what a mistake he had made. While he was trying to break through the Knight's defenses, the pagans had already killed all the soldiers and surrounded them with a wall of shields. Pain, Fear, Despair. Once a model of chivalry, a brave and strong young Baron, in just 1 moment turned into an ordinary mortal. The pagans began to strike their shields with their swords, and the young Baron looked at his opponent and saw a red dragon, devouring the sun, emblazoned on his chest.

• So that's who you are, Emmanuel... the young Baron asked softly as his opponent laughed

Emmanuel didn't stop laughing. How I love brave people, they are such idiots, I love their faces before they die, he shouted. Emmanuel went up to the young Baron and with a sharp movement of his foot, threw the young Baron into the mud. The young Baron tried to get up, but Emmanuel put a foot on his back, demonstrating his absolute superiority.

• The dog must know its place - Emmanuel said with a grin, thoughtfully choosing a place to prick with his blade.

No one will come, no one will help, you are mine, I am your executioner, and you are my victim. With that, Emmanuel plunged his blade into the young Baron's shoulder I will make you suffer, I will destroy you, I will do it slowly and with great pleasure Emmanuel grinned as he turned the body of the still-living Baron over. Emmanuel put his foot on the young Baron again and said

• Kill each and every one, burn this castle to the ground, do not know mercy for living people. Take no prisoners!

12/29/2019 7:37:10 PM #4

Reserved

12/29/2019 7:37:25 PM #5

Reserved