COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Alpha and beta store item descriptions still refer to "VoxElyria"

In the Merchandise Store, in the Alpha and Beta access tab, the store items granting Alpha and Beta access still have descriptions that refer to VoxElyria.

I reported this issue in Discord several months ago and was told that you were aware of it and would be fixing it soon, but it still has not been updated. This needs to be updated to reflect Prelyria, which has replaced VoxElyria in every way. These references to the now-defunct VoxElyria will only confuse players.

Screenshots:

1/13/2020 2:55:59 AM #1

This is known and hopefully going to be updated with the site overhaul~! I'll add it to my suggestion/bug post!

Its also on the packages if I recall correctly

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/34568/suggestion-and-bug-list#post384243

1/13/2020 3:29:20 AM #2

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 6:55 PM - Sun Jan 12 2020

This is known and hopefully going to be updated with the site overhaul~! I'll add it to my suggestion/bug post!

Its also on the packages if I recall correctly

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/34568/suggestion-and-bug-list#post384243

Awesome, thanks for adding it to your post!

Hm, I just checked my package (Bloodline) and all it says is "Access to Beta One, Beta Two, Exposition, and Stress Tests." Maybe it's in the higher tier packages?

1/13/2020 3:36:04 AM #3

Nah, check Elyrian

1/13/2020 3:38:07 AM #4

Posted By Scuttle at 2:29 PM - Mon Jan 13 2020

Hm, I just checked my package (Bloodline) and all it says is "Access to Beta One, Beta Two, Exposition, and Stress Tests." Maybe it's in the higher tier packages?

My count package says nothing about Pre-Elyria or Vox. Just says the same as yours. With Alpha 1/2 included in there.

1/13/2020 3:44:23 AM #5

Elyrian is the base package, everything above it is suppose to "include the previous to it". Like a tiered event.

so everything in 1 is included in 2 and everything in 2 is in 3 and everything in 3 is in 4 etc.

The Elyrian package says "Access to Prologue, Kingdoms of Elyria, and VoxElyria when released to the general public"