COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Avastar’s Suggestion Box

Known for his creative ability to find solutions, innate ability to predict potential problems and acute awareness of the situation around him, Avastar has become a well-respected member of the community whose contribution has lead to a more progressive direction in all areas he’s had a hand in.

This thread is either for Avastar to continue posting his thoughts and suggestions, or to re-post Avastar’s previous suggestions so as to give credit to the man whose input has lead to progress.

Becoming a Legend of the community, one post at a time.

1/27/2020 4:45:56 AM #1

I actually have a suggestion post if you guys wanna post some actual suggestions at all~ https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/34568/suggestion-and-bug-list

1/27/2020 5:10:57 AM #2

No matter how you feel about someone, it’s not really cool to create a post in someone else’s name and on behalf of them. This is especially true when it’s not coming from a benign place and is passive aggressive.

I don’t know if it’s your intent or not, but to it does come off as bullying when you’re calling for others to participate in the mockery as well. Kind of a dick move tbh.

People are their own worst enemies; no need to stoop to their level and keep the flame train going by throwing gasoline onto the fire after something ran its natural course.

1/27/2020 5:13:20 AM #3

Might as well make use of this.. suggestions:

1. Don't magically convert ancestral land into county land when upgrading an ancestral village into a town+.

2. Change the settlement category "Capital" to something intuitively descriptive of a settlement that only has 250 people in it. Reserve the label "Capital" for cities that actually have "Capitol" buildings inside them, such as the King's settlement.

3. Make contracts immutable once written on so that they can be signed when both characters are not face to face.

4. Allow for defensive walls to be built at multiple angles, 90, 60, 45, 30.

5. Create an episodic time-lapse of a player's life cycle, showing the core features of the game.

6. Allow the purchase of extra surnames for Bloodline+ pledges so that multiple characters (Gentry) may world-build in multiple locations during expo.

1/27/2020 6:23:00 AM #4

Posted By FinlbossKypiqKween at 05:10 AM - Mon Jan 27 2020

That's exactly what it is. I stoop down to their level, pop the gasoline and make an absolute mockery of them. For my entertainment.

Becoming a Legend of the community, one post at a time.

1/27/2020 6:29:51 AM #5

It could sort of be Avastars greatest hits. 1. I could care less one way or another if a thread like this exists. Avatar has proven to be his own worst enemy. Let him hang himself for all I care.

2.finlboss, use why you and others would look down on this sort of post but Avastar has more than brought it on himself. Let the mods decide if this thread is worthy of staying open. That's what there herd for after all. You have a right not to like but if it bothers you just dont read it.

Avastar doesn't seem bothered by it.

. I am sure more fun is about to erupt.

Avatar openly tried to ban people like the OP. Let him get some payback if he wants

1/27/2020 6:34:33 AM #6

Double post

1/27/2020 6:59:39 AM #7

though Avastar has called me a liar and a toxic troll who throws temper tantrums (opinions that he is entitled to hold but that i disagree with) i echo the sentiment that this in my opinion is a thread started in poor taste

might just be me but i find it to be one thing to oppose somebody's opinion in a legit thread they started even if it can get heated, and quite another to make a thread in their name with no reason other than the self-professed intent of ridiculing and mocking them (even if ridicule and mockery was deserved in the original thread due to OP's comments towards others)

his was a thread with (in my opinion) an ill advised CoE related suggestion regarding 'punishing' a large section of the community and our sentiments regarding that suggestion were expressed in that thread

this one isn't CoE related and serves no purpose other than to continue bashing on that person after that thread was locked

1/27/2020 8:14:11 AM #8

This thread was started to bully a community member, which is enough reason to lock it down.

There is no need of trying to make someone feel upset nor start threads for public humiliation.

Review our CoC/Welcome rules and please consider that behind the screen there is another human being who deserves as much respect as everyone else.