Lemuria (Al k)

Anor (Al k)

Felzame (Al k)

Emerald Bay (Ark)

South Reach (Ark)

Salernum (Ark)

Adelia (Ark)

What we do...

As the name suggests, the Company aims to Connect, Capitalize and Create trades routes and agreements along the eastern shores of our Starting continent. My idea come from the Pc Game PATRICIAN.

Basically every Partner on the coast will have Company office and Warehouses stokked with all goods crafted or bought from other inland traders. The Company Ships will then sail in each harbour and sell/buy what they like. Obviously the profit would be buy somewhere particular goods needed in your Domain and sell it for an higher price. And with the Eastern Selene Trading Company you can do this because you will know what to buy at and where and you can arrange the price before sailing away.

New ideas...

We will also implement a easyer system of registering goods for the rest of the Company members.

We are a non-political Company I would like to point out.

My initial idea was to have routes from Demalion Duchies to Trygrr ones and all along Al Khezam all to way to the South obviously using the Eastern shores. I am sure sea travel will be quicker and safer and we mite get Npc to do the boring sailing part for us. But looking at the bigger picture we welcome any inland Trader that will organise land route to sell local goods to the Partners on the shores.

The expeditions will be protected all the way from the various Trades Partners. Big Convoys will be very difficult to attack.

Togheter we will become a formidable Trading company.

We invite anyone to join us. Use the Company Discord link below, join us and let's chat about it.

Eastern Selene Trading Company, driven by excellence!

Let's have a chat . Together we will create the most productive and successful Trading Company for the greater good of all our communities.

EASTERN SELENE TRADING COMPANY DISCORD

1/27/2020 4:13:22 PM #1

Great Idea! I hope more and more ppl will see the value.

Imgur

1/27/2020 5:11:42 PM #2

Good initiative from a far-sighted neighbor!
I'm glad Falzame could be in this partnership.

Every biome will have shortages and established trade routes would greatly increase our chance overcoming them, so I'm sure more duchies will join.

"Every man lives by exchanging"
Adam Smith

1/27/2020 7:01:52 PM #3

Good luck in this endeavour, hit me up if you want additional partners from the west !

1/27/2020 7:38:26 PM #4

Sure Cydon you are South geographically so will be perfect. Please write in the Room I create in Emerald Bay discord. We can add all the South Coast map as well obviously.

1/28/2020 7:00:53 AM #5

I like the idea, hope it works out! :D

Kernothia

1/29/2020 10:50:35 PM #6

Very nice initiative, I am sure many people will joining in.

1/31/2020 6:34:26 AM #7

Myrkland is pleased to have been invited to join as a Trade Partner in this endeavour.

1/31/2020 7:31:35 PM #8

the fact that you have excluded sarnur/redshore and the royal duchy of Demalion makes it clear you are or biased towards these 2 or not capable of seeing big enough

2/1/2020 12:23:06 AM #9

They are welcome at any time I thought they would use Dae Erath Harbours. I didn't look at the bigger picture.

Updated the explanation. Thanks for pointing it out Lady Firesmith