COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
[Sticky] The citizens of Markhozia have been busy!

Greetings,

I take these few moments to share some glad tidings and appreciation from the studio towards the The Citizens of Markhozia for their fantastical shipment of goods recently arrived on our Washington shores.

A huge THANK YOU to Markof & Ermengarde, Countess of Vintland and all of the citizens involved for their generosity and lovely shipment of goodies we recently received.

In this first image, we see "a book/box of Turron which is a Spanish nougat, these particular ones are from Vicens. They have been creating Turron since 1775. As our benefactors were unable to choose which one to send - they picked one of each of those available at the store."

We are glad you did, they are amazing!

This second image, as described by Markof, is "A Lamali note book, who utilize Nepalese paper crafters in their construction. We had sent the studio some of their note books in the past and *Souzou had asked where he could buy one in the U.S. We searched far and wide, and unfortunately no one sells them in the States, so as we were preparing this shipment, Ermengarde decided to add this one for just for him."*

We are very grateful and appreciative of this!

The third and fourth images are "views of the entire contents of the package. Here we see the two large book boxes and the two small ones, the 3 cloth bags and the wrappings of the note book and the special smoked tea described below"

"In the cloth bags/purses are bags of tea. We have in the past tried to send mostly herbal tea, but for once we decided to try "real" tea, so we went to Mariage Frères, which is a tea house since 1854, and is known for high quality tea and for their little black metal tea boxes (that look like their tea bags). While we were picking the teas, they introduced a new line of theirs, smoked Japanese tea, and we were quite surprised by the scent! They took one to include in this shipment as a bit of a transition from the smoked salts of last time."

The tea lovers in the studio are excited to try these, thank you!

"This image focuses on the small boxes which are full of nougats, French-style. They are from the same artisan that made the caramels you got last time."

Also incredible, love them!

This final image is of "A box of Calison, a French candy, which are essentially flavored almond pastries. If I remember correctly, also well hidden somewhere inside are 2 or 3 Italian Torrones!"

Again, such generosity and effort should not go unappreciated, and I can tell you our team is very thankful for your kindness and gifts.

From all of us at the studio to all of you, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

2/5/2020 6:16:12 PM #1

It's all so tasty, and the presentation is so colorful! Thank you! :)

2/5/2020 7:06:16 PM #2

It is always fun to work with the Markhozians on those shipment projects. This time as often nothing went quite as planned but every thing arrived in one piece and in a good enough shape for you to enjoy them.

Have fun and get ready, we already begun working on next one .......

2/5/2020 7:17:14 PM #3

GOOD SIRS AND MA'AMS OF MARKHOZIA.

We have received your fine gifts and find them quite agreeable. Delicious and useful, I shall make good use of that absolutely lovely parchment, and will drink of that heavenly tea whilst recording that which deserves it.

Thank you very much for all of your support. It really does mean a lot to not just myself but everyone here.

Sincerely, Souzou

\[T]/

2/5/2020 7:57:48 PM #4

Thank you guys and gals so much for the treats! It warms our hearts to know we are in peoples' thoughts.

I've already partaken in several of the amazing sweets. I had some of one that tasted like a Mounds here in the US, and one that tasted like Crème Brûlée. So good!

2/5/2020 10:32:15 PM #5

Oh my so much food!

I have the urge of stealing them all!!!!

2/6/2020 9:43:34 AM #6

As Ermengarde said it was really fun working on the project, even if nothing went as planned, and every body on the team is really happy that you enjoyed the treats.

The parts of the team that have not performed to their expectations have vowed to rock next time and i can tell you that from what i saw of the drawing boards it has the potential to be one of our best yet:)

Thank you again for your dedication to creating Elyria and its chronicles and all the efforts you are putting in.

2/6/2020 9:11:33 PM #7

Thanks for all the sweet sweet treats!!!!

2/6/2020 9:15:36 PM #8

I'll just assume the booze and hands-free drinking/beer hats were cropped out.

"If we wait until we are ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives..." code: CD83B4

2/8/2020 10:30:46 AM #9

The Citizens of Markhozia, You read my mind, I was thinking to do the same... And I for one, am pleased that you beat me to it.

What makes us a great Nation is that throughout history for the most part we have always had each others' back...

Game or no game... we should never forget that important quality; of supporting one another, and having respect for one another, thus that is what makes us a different sort of people and gets us through rough times.

The CoE team has gone through some rough few weeks but am pleased that at the end, it was all worth, thus, through the 10K recent posts I believe the CoE team having learned from the past they are now on the right track, and they have a better vision going forward...

I believe the CoE team deserved the good timing goodies that they received. It is important that the team knows they are respected and have great support behind them... So thank you Citizens of Markhozia; Great gesture; well done.

"I'd rather die standing than live on my knees."