COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Missed SOE, DARNIT!

Took a break from the internet back in October & I ended up missing SOE by just a little over a week, and all the territories I wanted are still up for sale. Talk about some poor luck, lmbo :'(

I was patiently waiting for SOE too, but it took so long to arrive.

Why do the nations rage, and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together.

2/10/2020 4:12:24 PM #1

@ Abyshay You haven't missed SoE. It is currently on hold to fix some issues had during the launch of the event. They will make a new announcement when they get ready to restart SoE. Currently we don't know how long till the restart so keep an eye on the News forum.

Divide et Impera

2/10/2020 5:27:39 PM #2

Don’t worry, SBS missed it too

2/10/2020 5:30:02 PM #3

Lmfao ^ That was a solid burn.

Hopefully SoE is back soon though!

Novigrad County~ Together we stand strong and bring despair to those who dare cross us.

2/10/2020 6:43:45 PM #4

LUL

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost

2/11/2020 7:33:46 AM #5

Posted By Focii at 10:12 AM - Mon Feb 10 2020

@ Abyshay You haven't missed SoE. It is currently on hold to fix some issues had during the launch of the event. They will make a new announcement when they get ready to restart SoE. Currently we don't know how long till the restart so keep an eye on the News forum.

Thanks. I started understanding what was going on here after the fact. Certainly sucks for everyone else, but I can't lie and say I wasn't happy. Lol

Why do the nations rage, and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together.

2/11/2020 7:34:07 AM #6

Posted By Tulloch at 11:27 AM - Mon Feb 10 2020

Don’t worry, SBS missed it too

L-M-B-O