COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Trials server not responding

Hey. I have been trying to log on to try out the trials on and off since about 4am. I keep getting the message server not responding. try again later.

3/21/2020 7:42:51 PM #1

Wrong forum section, bro :)

3/21/2020 10:18:19 PM #2

yeah but nobody is answering anywhere else either.

3/21/2020 10:43:50 PM #3

Posted By RedDoggybone at

Hey. I have been trying to log on to try out the trials on and off since about 4am. I keep getting the message server not responding. try again later.

I am sure they are aware of such problems and are working on it. Have to thank those of you with Alpha I packages 'cause you are helping them to connect the dots by finding and fixing these issues ahead of time.

I am glad they are now walking the walk with the community. As expected, there will be glitches here and there but at least things are moving forward, and that’s great news.

"I'd rather die standing than live on my knees."

3/22/2020 5:58:01 PM #4

Posted By RedDoggybone at 6:18 PM - Sat Mar 21 2020

I don't feel that's a good reason to break NDA. It's pre-alpha, who cares if you can't login? Worth breaking NDA?? Maybe pre-alpha isn't for you.

3/22/2020 8:52:58 PM #5

Posted By HolyAvengerOne at 1:58 PM - Sun Mar 22 2020

Posted By RedDoggybone at 6:18 PM - Sat Mar 21 2020

I don't feel that's a good reason to break NDA. It's pre-alpha, who cares if you can't login? Worth breaking NDA?? Maybe pre-alpha isn't for you.

Come on man cut him some slack. Saying there are login issues on the first day of a pre-alpha isn't exactly spilling huge secrets.

3/22/2020 9:23:29 PM #6

I will be locking this thread, as it has been already address in the appropriate forum.