COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
New Elyrian

Hi All,

I have purchased Elyrian, now trying again to get my head around of events and what to expect in the future. I understand that it will take some time before I can join the game and no one really has any hard numbers. As far as I understood, (please correct me where I am wrong) soon will be realised pre-Alyria, after that Alfa-one, Alfa-two, Beta one, Beta-two, Stress Test, and release? And a vague, hopeful, (somewhat realistic) timeline is estimated to be 20-30 months? How much of this is correct? And what is the correct order of the events as it stands now? Thanks!

[sigpic]https://i.imgur.com/9pZlihN.jpg[/sigpic]

3/23/2020 3:20:48 AM #1

No one really knows (except perhaps 10K backers) what comes next nor what sort of release schedule the game currently is on.

There's some hope the upcoming State of Elyria message will shed some light on what to expect in the future.

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

3/23/2020 3:24:54 AM #2

Stress tests will occur throughout the entire thing. Every phase should have some sort of stress test.

The order you have is right but it also has kingdoms of Elyria, Exposition and whatever else they decide to throw at us

Pre-Alpha is out right now in the hands of Alpha 1 backers, on from that if they decide to it'll be open to Alpha 2 backers and on potentially.

But yes Alpha 1, Alpha 2, Beta 1 and Beta 2 are followed after Pre-alpha. As for a time frame, no one can tell you accurately other than SbS and they aren't seeming to want to display that kind of information currently.